Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

homer
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm guessing we take a page of MM's book: 3 running plays and punt. Which isn't a terrible idea if Rodgers is at all gimpy.

Nope. If you don't know it by now, MLF is not MM.

You might also note that Rodgers wasn't gimpy...

I'm guessing we take a page of MM's book: 3 running plays and punt. Which isn't a terrible idea if Rodgers is at all gimpy.

yeah that roll out and run was great to see after the end of the last series

And that is the best news of the night.

Rough night for Calvin Ridley....

That wasn't on him. Terrible throw by Ryan and Amos knocked it away right as it got to him.

I was more referring to zero catches despite being their best receiver left by far. But finally getting open for a fairly easy TD only to have your QB throw a duck was a fitting end to his night for sure.

Davante Adams in his best Adam Sandler voice entering the locker room after the game after predicting an L tonight because he was out of the lineup: “ I’m sorry baby. I didn't mean that. I just yell 'cause I get so scared. Scared of being a nobody.”

Packers going to move to 5-0 without him over the past two seasons.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Davante Adams in his best Adam Sandler voice entering the locker room after the game after predicting an L tonight because he was out of the lineup: “ I’m sorry baby. I didn't mean that. I just yell 'cause I get so scared. Scared of being a nobody.”

You don't seem to like Davante Adams very much.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

[sarcasm]DFA the bum. We lost because he played against the 49ers.[/sarcasm]

Adams doesn't like the bright lights of MNF.

Every once in awhile, try laughing. I like him a lot actually. But the guy acted dumb and deserves the ribbing that is more than likely coming from his teammates. I think he will be okay...

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived