Brewer Fanatic

2020-10-01 (NL Wild Card Series): Brewers (Woodruff) at Dodgers (Kershaw) [Brewers lose, 3-0 -- Offensive struggles continue to the very end]

Eye Black
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off, there's no "8" in GenoSeligPrieb! Wish that could be fixed...

Anyway, I'm appalled to see Moose, Thames, Pomeranz, Grandal all be allowed to leave, only to be replaced by these "gritty veterans." And if we had Burnes healthy yesterday, instead of Shaun Marcum circa 2011 last night, we'd be in decent shape.

I half-expected to see the retired David Freese out there tonight.

NOW it's a party!!!

Absolute noodle arm at 3B

His play at 3B has actually been great this year. That was an off-balance throw that he rushed.

No he doesn't have the arm to play the left side of the infield

I’m not sure why you think you’re so right about that. There’s plenty you can say about Urias’ season not being great, but a noodle arm is about the laziest inaccuracy someone could possibly come up with.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

This series was almost like an AAA team against an MLB team. I can't imagine there was a matchup in MLB history with more of a talent disparity between the teams.

You've got a lot of work to do David, and I hope you do a lot better job than you did last offseason.

The fact that 3 runs has people giving up completely is a pretty big condemnation of our offense. Ryan Healy cleanup DH is this years Kotsay in center. At least Stearns admitted he made some terrible moves, gives me some hope for the future at least.

But hey, I'm still watching, and this season isn't technically over yet. I'm not giving up.

That might be all they need. Terrible throw by Urias, terrible pick by Gyorko, bad 2 strike pitch by Woodruff. Team losing effort, like usual.

Might?

To be fair this was posted when the Dodgers only had a run and there was always the possibility that we could get a runner on base and a routine popup would happen simultaneously with an earthquake that pushed the fences in 250 feet.

Archived