Brewer Fanatic

2020-10-01 (NL Wild Card Series): Brewers (Woodruff) at Dodgers (Kershaw) [Brewers lose, 3-0 -- Offensive struggles continue to the very end]

Eye Black
Pay a guy 200 million dollars, I would hope he could maybe find it in himself to run hard to first in the 9th of an elimination game

He was an embarrassment all season

He was terrible all year and never really seemed to care body language wise. Hard to know what happened.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well

Would say good season, but it really wasn't "good", per se. More of an "ehh" season. I am glad that we got to have baseball this summer, though, and glad that the Brewers were able to field a competitive team for the most part. Also excited to see what Corbin Burnes, Brandon Woodruff, Devin Williams and that cast of anonymous fireballers in the pen bring to the table next year.

Time for David Stearns to get to work fixing this offense.

1 run per game in the playoffs on average. No big surprise.

Well if the Reds had that much offense they’d be playing another game tomorrow. :)

Would depend on what game they scored two runs in.

I was referring to the game when they took a 0-0 tie into the 13th inning, but yeah the Brewers we’re merely an Arcia HR away from matching them. Wouldn’t have helped them today.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Pay a guy 200 million dollars, I would hope he could maybe find it in himself to run hard to first in the 9th of an elimination game

He was an embarrassment all season

He was terrible all year and never really seemed to care body language wise. Hard to know what happened.

I still think it’s a psychological thing related to his knee injury last year. He just seems like he’s afraid of another injury based on his body language.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived