Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-30 (NL Wild Card Series): Brewers (Suter) at Dodgers (Buehler) [Brewers lose, 4-2 -- Suter’s early struggles prove too much for offense to overcome; Yardley and Topa combine on solid effort out of bullpen]

Eye Black
Great work from Topa! He's gone from afterthought to likely a pretty important role in the pen next season.

The identification and development of bullpen talent has been the most encouraging thing I’ve taken from 2020 (along with the continued ascension of Burnes and Woodruff).

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not bringing Yelich in feels like missing the fleeting window. The subsequent arrival of Freddy only adds to the ominousness of the moment.

I don’t feel good about Freddy, hope I’m wrong, but he hasn’t been good lately.

Not bringing Yelich in feels like missing the fleeting window. The subsequent arrival of Freddy only adds to the ominousness of the moment.

I don’t feel good about Freddy, hope I’m wrong, but he hasn’t been good lately.

I think he’ll be okay this time around, he got thrown into the game Sunday very abruptly. Of course I could be wrong.

Edit: I was wrong.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived