Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-30 (NL Wild Card Series): Brewers (Suter) at Dodgers (Buehler) [Brewers lose, 4-2 -- Suter’s early struggles prove too much for offense to overcome; Yardley and Topa combine on solid effort out of bullpen]

Eye Black
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then what exactly are you saying, because obviously it went over my head?

Crappy movie spoofs aren't funny and going crazy over them because a baseball player made them is stupid.

So basically that is exactly what I said. You are ripping on the guy for having a personality, and for the team for using it in viral video marketing. LOL it didn't go over my head at all.

Then what exactly are you saying, because obviously it went over my head?

Crappy movie spoofs aren't funny and going crazy over them because a baseball player made them is stupid.

So basically that is exactly what I said. You are ripping on the guy for having a personality, and for the team for using it in viral video marketing. LOL it didn't go over my head at all.

lol that is not what you said at all. I love comedy and the creativity that comes from that. Doing movie spoofs is not comedy or creative.

The announcer made a good point that I thought of earlier. Why doesn’t Counsell have the ump looking at Beuhlers hand?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

You let suter walk five guys and you ring up hiura on that pitch

Just because the dodger pitcher was complaining

Screw this ump. That’s bull crap

Suter deservedly walked 5 guys, that pitch to Hiura was a strike. What are we even watching?

lol that is not what you said at all. I love comedy and the creativity that comes from that. Doing movie spoofs is not comedy or creative.

To each their own I suppose. I wouldn't call them high comedy, but they were cute, and the players seemed to enjoy them. I think the purpose of doing them is to bring in casual fans, and they probably accomplished that. I do think that the Brewers social media team does get way, way too cutesy at times, though.

Automated zone had it as a strike, but it was caught horribly which usually means you don’t get the call. Suter had that same pitch location and catch called a ball.

I'm getting a sense there are maybe a few shades of us not having "earned" those calls, at least from the ump's perspective. I'm reminded of that football game when Cam Newton was getting blasted high and late repeatedly and the head referee basically told him "you don't get those calls yet."

Granted, I make no claim to impartiality on these matters. :laughing

Suter deservedly walked 5 guys, that pitch to Hiura was a strike. What are we even watching?

What

Archived