Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-30 (NL Wild Card Series): Brewers (Suter) at Dodgers (Buehler) [Brewers lose, 4-2 -- Suter’s early struggles prove too much for offense to overcome; Yardley and Topa combine on solid effort out of bullpen]

Eye Black
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suter is fine. He just was terrible tonight. He was the choice given the situation. Is what it is as it’s more than likely it wouldn’t matter anyways. I’ll be shocked in we score more than 2 runs.

I'll be shocked if they score at all.

Suter is fine. He just was terrible tonight. He was the choice given the situation. Is what it is as it’s more than likely it wouldn’t matter anyways. I’ll be shocked in we score more than 2 runs.

I'll be shocked if they score at all.

Someone will run into a home run once the game is out of reach

It could be worse in that we could be the Twins who lost their 18th straight playoff game.

After tomorrow, this team won't see 18 playoff games in the next 20 years.

What??! SMH.

Edit: I’ll happily take the over on that in the era of 16-team playoffs.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

It could be worse in that we could be the Twins who lost their 18th straight playoff game.

After tomorrow, this team won't see 18 playoff games in the next 20 years.

You don't think Attanasio, Stearns, and Counsell are going to get 4 total playoff series in the next 2 decades? I would like to place a wager with you on this one..

Archived