Brewer Fanatic

2020 MLB Postseason: AL & NL Wild Card Series

Eye Black
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the Brewers scored more runs vs the Dodgers then the Reds and the Cubs did combined vs Braves and Marlins........with 1 inning to go for Cubbies.

Impressive offensive prowess in the NL central.......

How did the division ever get four teams in?

So the Brewers scored more runs vs the Dodgers then the Reds and the Cubs did combined vs Braves and Marlins........with 1 inning to go for Cubbies.

Impressive offensive prowess in the NL central.......

How did the division ever get four teams in?

Basically because the Pirates, Royals, and Tigers were awful, probably 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league, so the other Central teams that were decent (Twins, White Sox, Indians coupled with the other 4 NL central teams) shared the rest of their wins to all make the playoffs based on their geographical advantage for the 60 game schedule. Of those 7 playoff teams from two central divisions, only the Cards are left and still at risk of getting bounced tonight despite none of them playing each other in round 1....that pretty much says it all.

I am rooting SOOOOO hard against the Cardinals tonight...

I find this Padre team pretty easy to root for, I'll probably root for them to win it all if they can get by these jerks tonight!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Tatis is just ALWAYS on base, or circling them...lol

Stupid looking hair though.

His career OBP is .374. Not even close to being true.

:rolleyes

ummmmm, yeah, I know it isn't literally true.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived