Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Cardinals (Gomber) [Brewers lose, 5-2 -- Clinch spot in Postseason]

Eye Black
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’d put Williams in here. If we give up a big spot now, later in the game won’t matter

I was thinking the same exact thing. Strikeouts here are BIG, and Williams is that guy.

Would suck when we need him later, but we have to play this in the moment.

An inexcusable mistake. Williams was made for this situation. We needed strikeouts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

I mean...none of the Brewers, Giants, or Phils should be in the playoffs. Not that it helps.

That is true, so I guess if someone has to be in, might as well be us.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I’d put Williams in here. If we give up a big spot now, later in the game won’t matter

I was thinking the same exact thing. Strikeouts here are BIG, and Williams is that guy.

An inexcusable mistake. Williams was made for this situation. We needed strikeouts.

Counsell has made every decision this year like he's managing a team in 1985.

Counsell has made every decision this year like he's managing a team in 1985.

Why is that? Why has he completely changed what he does as a manager? It's infuriating.

Hoping for a little back door action...that’s a bold strategy Cotton. Let’s talk about the montage the Brewers social media team put out earlier today for Braun. They don’t do that if someone hasn’t already put in their 2 weeks notice
Formerly AirShuttle6104

It's not like we couldn't predict this kind of appearance from Peralta.

He hasn't pitched since last Sunday, meanwhile, his child is born... Has his head been in the game until he showed up today?

I guess he just isn't ready for the bright lights yet.

Peralta was not a horrible choice here. He's got a k/9 of 14.5, so it's not like he's a contact pitcher. I don't mind the questioning of the bullpen decision game, it's good clean fun, but it is not unreasonable to to have expected Peralta to do better in that spot than allowing a billion guys to get on.

If we lose and make the postseason we would make history, first sub .500 team ever to make it!

I'm sure they'll put a "2020 NL Wild Card" sign in the outfield at Insurance Company Field to commemorate the worst team to ever make the postseason. :embarrassed

Archived