Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Cardinals (Gomber) [Brewers lose, 5-2 -- Clinch spot in Postseason]

Eye Black
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be nice to get the tying run to the plate...Garcia is way past due...

a fitting end to the game with Garcia.

Dude hasn't impressed this year at all.

Certainly not good enough to be a big league starter.

Would be okay as a backup outfielder

For as far below expectations that Garcia has been performed, the worst has been providing no HR power. His past record suggests that he could have at least provided more than at least 5 HRs.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

For as far below expectations that Garcia has been performed, the worst has been providing no HR power. His past record suggests that he could have at least provided more than at least 5 HRs.

He has performed not all that far off career norms. He just isn’t that good.

Yup, had he jacked as many homers as Gyroko, it would be easier to take... 2 homers in 60 games? Not gonna cut it.

I pray they can trade him, but I see almost zero chance of that happening.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I would have thought having Ben Gamel pinch hit with the right hander throwing would have made sense there.

Maybe, but Counsell had already checked out of the game. Looked defeated while the game was still going. Kind of a crap look for him as the manager.

I would have thought having Ben Gamel pinch hit with the right hander throwing would have made sense there.

Maybe, but Counsell has already checked out of the game. Looked defeated while the game was still going. Kind of a crap look for him as the manager.

He had a really bad season. I don't think even his biggest supporters will deny that he just didn't do a very good job this year.

Archived