Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-26: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Woodruff pitches masterpiece; No Cardinals batter touches second base]

Eye Black
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’d hope Braun comes back to get after hit #2000 as he is about 40 short right now. Covid robbed us of that fun milestone.

Wait, are you telling me Molina has more career hits than Braun?

The extra 600ish plate appearances will do that for ya I suppose. Braun a .297 career hitter but Yadi not too far behind at .281

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I’d hope Braun comes back to get after hit #2000 as he is about 40 short right now. Covid robbed us of that fun milestone.

I was hoping he'd hit his 400th homer sometime next year too... He may not reach that milestone unless he plays another 2 years, even then, might not happen. His 2000th hit would be sweet though... My gut tells me he will play one more year just to hit that mark, just hope it's in a Brewers uniform.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I was hoping he'd hit his 400th homer sometime next year too... He may not reach that milestone unless he plays another 2 years, even then, might not happen. His 2000th hit would be sweet though... My gut tells me he will play one more year just to hit that mark, just hope it's in a Brewers uniform.

Yeah unfortunately I don’t think he has a 48 home season in him anymore. He would’ve had to hit upper 20’s even maybe low 30’s this year just to have a chance. Unfortunately his poor choices had many consequences and this is one of them.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It's really odd to hear the announcers keep praising STL for overcoming adversity without bringing up the Marlins once.

In their case, adversity = stupidity.

They have gotten what they deserve, but the sad thing is, their competition has had to pay the price for their stupidity as well.

Screw the Cardinals, now and forever.

In their case, their stupidity can get them up to three extra home games. Last night, and the potential doubleheader on Monday.

It's really odd to hear the announcers keep praising STL for overcoming adversity without bringing up the Marlins once.

They have gotten what they deserve, but the sad thing is, their competition has had to pay the price for their stupidity as well.

In their case, their stupidity can get them up to three extra home games. Last night, and the potential doubleheader on Monday.

They played all ten of their games against the Cubs at Wrigley.

But they should still have to go to Detroit on Monday.

Pretty sure MLB said that if they need to play those games Monday, they'll be in Detroit.

Pretty sure MLB said that if they need to play those games Monday, they'll be in Detroit.

Yes, I think they gave the Tigers the option since they are currently in Kansas City, but the Tigers (rightfully) said they wanted them at home if they need to be played.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Awesome. Just awesome performance by Woody. Let’s get some more runs and leave that pen ready to rock tomorrow.

Yes, I think they gave the Tigers the option since they are currently in Kansas City, but the Tigers (rightfully) said they wanted them at home if they need to be played.

Cardinals offered to pay the Tigers to come to St Louis...they declined.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That was a big run.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

All of a sudden Arcia’s line matches my eyes. Noticeable change this year and the .718 OPS is a welcomed site.

Archived