Brewer Fanatic

Game 3: Packers @ Saints - Sunday, September 27th, 7:20PM

homer
Not sure why Packers have such a miserable time getting a top shelf MLB.

Simmons was probably the last real impact MLB they had.

And when they had Simmons, what else did they have? Gilbert Brown, Reggie, Jones, Dotson and two big backup's who signed massive FA deals.

It's not our MLB'ers. It's the guys in front of him. Late in Ray Lewis' career he had poor OL play and he wasn't the same player. I can't think of a single MLB'er in the NFL who'd solve our problems on D.

No argument that they have substandard DLine talent but a Wagner or Hendricks type player would still make a big difference.

It'd make a difference, but Bobby Wagner isn't turning this from a bad run D to a good or even average run D.

RB's are too good to be able to have to shed a 315 pound guard AND make a play on the back.

For all the crap Capers got, the DL under him were soooo much better at gap integrity.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why Packers have such a miserable time getting a top shelf MLB.

Simmons was probably the last real impact MLB they had.

Not MLB, but there have been a few draft "mis-steps" in my opinion in the past 8 years or so. Namely trading out for Kevin King instead of taking TJ Watt. Kenny Clark instead of Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack was a frustration for a while, despite Clark's success. You never know if they tried or not, or what it would have taken but a few times I would have liked to move up in the late teens and take a franchise MLB like Shazier (2015?) perhaps.

Horrible penalty. Once again have them backed up in a long down and distance situation and find a way to hand it to them anyway.

Looked like he just threw/pulled the lineman down? Unless it wasn’t actually on Z. Smith not sure how that was defensive holding.

Archived