Brewer Fanatic

Game 3: Packers @ Saints - Sunday, September 27th, 7:20PM

homer
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
For sure thought Lazard was about to trip and blow that.

Yeah, I went through a wide range of emotions on that play. When I saw Lazard had the coverage beat, I was like "ohhhh man", and then when he stumbled I was like 'awww, no...." and then when he caught it anyways I was like "OMG! He still CAUGHT THAT!?!?"

For sure thought Lazard was about to trip and blow that.

Yeah, I went through a wide range of emotions on that play. When I saw Lazard had the coverage beat, I was like "ohhhh man", and then when he stumbled I was like 'awww, no...." and then when he caught it anyways I was like "OMG! He still CAUGHT THAT!?!?"

Ditto!

9 yards..8 yards. .I don't know why anyone ever throws the ball when our defense is on the field.

That's what saved us last week. Detroit came out, rammed it down our throats...but they didn't stick with it and the offense is playing so well, they eventually had to go away from it.

Keke's and Adams are playing a little better tonight though. NO has a great OL and two really good backs also.

Packers should be making sure Harrison doesn't make that visit to Seattle this week.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Not sure why Packers have such a miserable time getting a top shelf MLB.

Simmons was probably the last real impact MLB they had.

It seems to have gotten a lot worse since they went to the 3-4. Hawk was solid in there for a few years but we just can't seem to find quality 3-4 ILB's just like on the DL.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
NOLA should be either running the ball or throwing a screen on every play.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

And when they had Simmons, what else did they have? Gilbert Brown, Reggie, Jones, Dotson and two big backup's who signed massive FA deals.

It's not our MLB'ers. It's the guys in front of him. Late in Ray Lewis' career he had poor OL play and he wasn't the same player. I can't think of a single MLB'er in the NFL who'd solve our problems on D.

And when they had Simmons, what else did they have? Gilbert Brown, Reggie, Jones, Dotson and two big backup's who signed massive FA deals.

It's not our MLB'ers. It's the guys in front of him. Late in Ray Lewis' career he had poor OL play and he wasn't the same player. I can't think of a single MLB'er in the NFL who'd solve our problems on D.

No argument that they have substandard DLine talent but a Wagner or Hendricks type player would still make a big difference.

Wayne Simmons? He was an OLB. George Koonce was the MLB on those Super Bowl teams.

I actually thought Brian SimmonsWilliams for a second since he was the guy who looked like the stud.

But I assumed he just meant an off ball LB'er.

Archived