Brewer Fanatic

Game 3: Packers @ Saints - Sunday, September 27th, 7:20PM

homer
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Packers O' looks lost without DA. Just misdirection runs, no real routes downfield.

.... and they’re still moving the ball well....

Eh. I get what he's saying. They did a nice job to get back to the edge of FG range on the first drive after taking the sack and benefitted from a phantom penalty on the last drive. Not really much going on though.

Packers O' looks lost without DA. Just misdirection runs, no real routes downfield.

.... and they’re still moving the ball well....

Eh. I get what he's saying. They did a nice job to get back to the edge of FG range on the first drive after taking the sack and benefitted from a phantom penalty on the last drive. Not really much going on though.

Eh. Penalty happened on first down, and that sack happens with Adams on the field or not. Odd to criticize the offense when they moved the ball on both of their whopping two drives thus far.

Is ESB going to get on the field for us, ever? He would be someone that would be useful today.

This is very fair.

I think it's equally bothersome that he was a healthy scratch in Week 1. Not a good sign that he's poised for the breakout that everyone hoped for.

For better or worse ....Lazard is our 2.

Archived