Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-25, Game 2: Brewers (Lindblom) at Cardinals (Ponce de Leon) [Brewers lose, 9-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think we can afford to let Lindblom pitch the third.

I think it might be too late anyway.

Yeah, already down three runs leaves me sort of torn whether or not to just save the bullpen for the next two nights which will obviously be must win if this game doesn’t turnaround.

Looks like we have our answer with Claudio coming in now.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Not that it really matters much, but why is it that we have to give up a home game in our park and the Cardinals get more "road" games at home when they are the ones that end up having a clubhouse outbreak? Why should they be rewarded like that?

Not that it really matters much, but why is it that we have to give up a home game in our park and the Cardinals get more "road" games at home when they are the ones that end up having a clubhouse outbreak? Why should they be rewarded like that?

I’ve been annoyed by that since the day it was announced.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Screw it. Brewers are going to win in a walk-off at Busch. Fight me. :)

:laughing

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Stearns is going to have a lot of work to do this offseason regardless of what happens this weekend. We all have to hope he does far better than he did this last offseason.

This is assuming Stearns doesn’t think this year is an outlier and people go to career norms.

But I sure hope you’re right. What a flat, boring team.

Where is Eric Kratz weirdness when you need it?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Who schedules a baby during a playoff chase? Poor caddying, Peralta
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived