Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-25, Game 1: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Suter) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Excellent start from Suter; Williams and Hader finish it off]

Eye Black
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wouldn't bother me in the least if I never see another Garcia at bat in a Brewers uniform...

Was going to ask what it takes to move him. Guessing we get a bag of baseballs and have to eat a chunk of salary along with it. I'm good rolling with Taylor, and with Cain back there's no place for Garcia.

So strange that Sogard was relegated to serious bench time for a couple weeks, now CC just has to start him again.

I pray that he is not a Brewer next year, CC can't handle it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

27-29 really is remarkable with the injuries and underperformance so far. If this were a full season we'd be thrilled we didn't fall too far behind while waiting for our guys to regress to the mean.

Don't feel like we've really gotten hit by the injury bug more than anyone else. It's just been guys falling way short of expectations.

27-29 really is remarkable with the injuries and underperformance so far. If this were a full season we'd be thrilled we didn't fall too far behind while waiting for our guys to regress to the mean.

Don't feel like we've really gotten hit by the injury bug more than anyone else. It's just been guys falling way short of expectations.

You're right. I probably overstated the injuries.

Vogelbach has been such a nice surprise.

Archived