Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-24: Brewers (Burnes) at Cardinals (Kim) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
Kershaw is a great pitcher........guys have bad games......he will be a first ballot hall of famer.....I’m sure we could find lots of great pitchers who were healthy and had difficult starts in must win situations.......

Just because a guy has a bad outing doesn’t mean he choked........

I really can’t believe that after the year Burnes had this is the conversation you want to have about him.......it’s shocking to me considering the good fan you are and the fact that he was obviously hurt.

I agree that Kershaw has mostly been a choker in big games but thats based on a pretty big sample size.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my dude. Give it a rest already. :laughing I do find it funny that one of the biggest chokers in the game of baseball was referenced with winning Cy Young’s and then not showing up when it matters though.

:rolleyes

You do realize Burnes is hurt, right?

Was he to start the game?

Oh that's right, I forgot you insinuated that he might have been faking the injury to overshadow the fact he had a rough night...

That is comical.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

:rolleyes

You do realize Burnes is hurt, right?

Was he to start the game?

Oh that's right, I forgot you insinuated that he might have been faking the injury to overshadow the fact he had a rough night...

That is comical.

My god you are miserable sometimes. Now you’re putting words in my mouth. My comments were made well before his injury. If he wasn’t hurt to start the game, he sure pitched like he was tight or mentally not ready for it. The rest of this crapola being spewed, mainly by you not just allowing someone to have an opinion you don’t agree with, is a bunch of dog pooh.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

In Brewers alumni news, Travis Shaw is officially in the playoffs with the Blue Jays and Jesus Aguilar just hit a home run as the Marlins extended their lead over the Braves to 4-0 in the 7th inning.

Good for both of them. Really likeable guys and we should all be rooting for them. This team really misses personalities like Aguilar; this just seems like a lifeless bunch but maybe that has more to do with never scoring.

For better or worse, to this point I have watched until the bitter end of all 55 games this season. I’m going to bed early for the first time, so hopefully I wake up to see the offense having shown some life in the 9th.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

For better or worse, to this point I have watched until the bitter end of all 55 games this season. I’m going to bed early for the first time, so hopefully I wake up to see the offense having shown some life in the 9th.

Can't even make it through 56, rookie.

Back in my day there were 162 full games in a season, and none of this 7 inning doubleheader junk.

Yelich probably can't wait for this season to end.

I’m right there with him.

I dozed off around the seventh inning and when I woke up I couldn’t believe this slogfest was still on. 3 1/2 hours with virtually nothing happening.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Well our best player has a swing at this game. Tip of the cap to the pitching staff for keeping us in this one to give this opportunity.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived