Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-23: Brewers (Houser) at Reds (Bauer) [Brewers lose, 6-1 -- Offense gets dominated by Bauer; Houser’s struggles against left handed hitters continues]

Eye Black
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will say again. If Houser can't get lefties out he can't be a starter.

Yep.....the lab awaits him in the off season.......if they can’t figure it out he has no place in a rotation

To be honest though, lab or no lab, Houser doesn't have the arm that Burnes does.

No doubt......but he doesn’t have to be Burnes to be an effective starter. Just want him to be decent......

Grisham still has been a 2 WAR player in about a third of a season this year. Value wise, he's had a pretty outstanding year.

Right now it really looks like the Padres were the ones who knew what they were doing after so many of us felt we ripped them off.

I’m not disputing that he’s been valuable for them, but he started the season as a borderline MVP candidate and has cooled off. He’s struggled against off speed pitches and back foot sliders. Still walking a bunch and playing good defense.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Just for the record , I don't believe that at all. Hopefully Yelich will snap out of it soon.

It’s baseball. I wouldn’t dismiss out of hand. Is it likely. Probably not

Next year is a big year for him

This year was pathetic. But he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. Let’s hope it’s a one off

Just for the record , I don't believe that at all. Hopefully Yelich will snap out of it soon.

This year was pathetic. But he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. Let’s hope it’s a one off

If the Brewers thought (knew) Yelich’s success was tied to seeing signs from the outfield I don’t think they would’ve given him $215 million.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Nice job Arcia. I always said if he could just hit 240-250 he would be a keeper.

Well, his career batting average is .243 and he's been one of the worst starters in baseball most of his career. So I think there's more to it than his batting average.

If the Brewers thought (knew) Yelich’s success was tied to seeing signs from the outfield I don’t think they would’ve given him $215 million.

How much did the astros guys sign for and they knew they were doing it

Archived