Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-22: Brewers (Anderson) at Reds (Gray) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Anderson strong over 6.0 IP with 7 K, 1 ER; Devin Williams does more Devin Willams things; Hader shuts the door in the 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This 8 teams in each league getting in is fine for this season but I despise it going forward in a 162 game season.

The expanded playoffs are the best thing that could possibly happen for a small market team like Milwaukee. It’s making this season way more interesting and will for years to come.

You wouldn't have been too happy if we matched up with some mediocre team in round one in 2018 and lost 2 of 3.

Uh huh. And how many times has that happened??

This 8 teams in each league getting in is fine for this season but I despise it going forward in a 162 game season.

The expanded playoffs are the best thing that could possibly happen for a small market team like Milwaukee. It’s making this season way more interesting and will for years to come.

You think this season is interesting?

I'm ok not making the playoffs this season only to get embarrassed by a far better team.

You literally just said this minutes ago!

You wouldn't have been too happy if we matched up with some mediocre team in round one in 2018 and lost 2 of 3.

Your stream of consciousness posting tonight is amusing.

You think this season is interesting?

This season has been mega frustrating. But...we’re all at the edge of our seats hoping for a playoff seat. Then anything can happen. The alternative is we tune out by August as has been the case for many many years in this teams history

I'm ok not making the playoffs this season only to get embarrassed by a far better team.

Thats not the same thing at all but keep stalking me anyway.

Thats not the same thing at all but keep stalking me anyway.

You are literally making 75% of the posts in this IGT. I don't know if "stalking" is the correct term.

Oh man Yelich... that was the fatest curve ball I have seen all season.

That thing should have landed in Kentucky.

I keep telling myself that Yelich will be Yelich against next season, and this is a blip. I mean, he has to ... because the alternative is very, very ugly, and I don't want to think about it.

I have thought about it :(

Well...sucks there’s a good chance Reds get in and we don’t. But they went all in over the offseason while we basically pinched pennies. This year may suck. But I think when all is said and done we’re going to look back and be glad we got Yelich signed over the offseason. Unpopular to say now, but just wait.

Well...sucks there’s a good chance Reds get in and we don’t. But they went all in over the offseason while we basically pinched pennies. This year may suck. But I think when all is said and done we’re going to look back and be glad we got Yelich signed over the offseason. Unpopular to say now, but just wait.

I don't think it's unpopular, but it is concerning.

Archived