Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-22: Brewers (Anderson) at Reds (Gray) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Anderson strong over 6.0 IP with 7 K, 1 ER; Devin Williams does more Devin Willams things; Hader shuts the door in the 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Completely unacceptable at bat from Nottingham.

As a youth baseball coach I recall coaching third base and having to walk down to the hitter to explain what the goal of the ab was to the hitter. This team appears to need that kind of help with situations. It really is unbelievable.

We absolutely have a good enough pitching staff to be a playoff team even in a normal season.

Two of our starters had a 5+ ERA a few days ago.

But yes the offense has definitely been the biggest problem.

We have two very good starters and a decent back end guy in Anderson plus 2 of the best relievers in the game. Thats enough to get you to the playoffs with any decent offense.

I literally just text a friend that even with an average offense this season they are likely 4-5 games better than what they are currently. Even without Sonny Gray on the mound, a 2-0 lead feels insurmountable with the garbage offense Stearns put together in 2020.

Imagine how ugly the stats would be without the 18 and 19 run games.

That Phelps trade really hasn’t worked out for the Phillies........gave up 3 runs without recording an out in 2nd game of DH......

All apart of Stearns plan.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This 8 teams in each league getting in is fine for this season but I despise it going forward in a 162 game season.

The expanded playoffs are the best thing that could possibly happen for a small market team like Milwaukee. It’s making this season way more interesting and will for years to come.

This 8 teams in each league getting in is fine for this season but I despise it going forward in a 162 game season.

The expanded playoffs are the best thing that could possibly happen for a small market team like Milwaukee. It’s making this season way more interesting and will for years to come.

You wouldn't have been too happy if we matched up with some mediocre team in round one in 2018 and lost 2 of 3.

Archived