Brewer Fanatic

ben gamel 10-day injured list

djoctagone

I wonder if they’ll pick up his option or go with Tyrone Taylor at the 4th OF next year. I get the appeal of Taylor, but A LHB also makes sense to spell Garcia/Cain. And Yelich is an everyday life layer anyway

I would think pick up the option and then trade him if they want to go with Taylor. He wouldnt bring back much, but I would think they could get something.

I wonder if they’ll pick up his option or go with Tyrone Taylor at the 4th OF next year. I get the appeal of Taylor, but A LHB also makes sense to spell Garcia/Cain. And Yelich is an everyday life layer anyway

a $2.55M option is really cheap for what he provides. Don't forget that two starters in the OF are right-handed, and Yeli needs protecting with bubble wrap. Even if we decline his option, we can still offer him arbitration (we own his rights for several more years)

a $2.55M option is really cheap for what he provides. Don't forget that two starters in the OF are right-handed, and Yeli needs protecting with bubble wrap. Even if we decline his option, we can still offer him arbitration (we own his rights for several more years)

Every penny counts with revenue losses this year and the potential that crowds could be still be restricted to less than capacity at the start of 2021.

Every penny counts with revenue losses this year and the potential that crowds could be still be restricted to less than capacity at the start of 2021.

I wouldn't be shocked if MLB and MLBPA announce a 2-year temporary CBA to bridge the gap. It could potentially ensure shared revenues for owners and players, with all of the wording being directed at it being only a temporary COVID solution

Archived