Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-18: Royals (Duffy) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 9-5 -- Nottingham’s go ahead grand slam turns things around]

Eye Black
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you go by Nicky as an adult? I wouldn't even want to go by Nicky as a kid.

We have a Tom at work that insists on going by "Tommy."

A girl in one of my math groups in high school called me Petey and I had no reaction to it. She asked if it bothered me (in a way that made it seem like it should bother me) and I'm like nobody calls me that but call me whatever you want, I don't give a damn.

When this team misses the playoffs blame it on how they played against teams like the Pirates and maybe now the Royals.

I’m going to blame it on them sucking and having a terrible roster. They play poorly against these teams because, like them, we aren’t good.

When this team misses the playoffs blame it on how they played against teams like the Pirates and maybe now the Royals.

It really seems that, especially this year, there are 5 excellent teams, 5 terrible teams, and roughly 20 mediocre teams. It's a bummer being on the mediocre pile.

Archived