Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-16, Game 2: Cardinals (Oviedo) at Brewers (Suter) [Brewers win, 6-0 -- Braun hits HR #350 for his career]

Eye Black

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that the first time this year they got a runner home from first without any additional walks+hits?

it could be, but one advance was from a passed ball, so it wasn't anything that we did to move the runner to 2nd...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How long are we going to trot out a sub .650 OPS shortstop? We are going on three years.

Bringing in Urias as competition for Arcia never really panned out.

I'm hoping that next year, they just commit to Urias at ss and see what happens...

I know that is wishful thinking, and it will never happen as long as Arcia is on the roster, but it would be nice.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How long are we going to trot out a sub .650 OPS shortstop? We are going on three years.

Bringing in Urias as competition for Arcia never really panned out.

I'm hoping that next year, they just commit to Urias at ss and see what happens...

I know that is wishful thinking, and it will never happen as long as Arcia is on the roster, but it would be nice.

I’d put money on Luis Urias being the SS. Stearns made pretty critical comments about Arcia in the off season and he has been no better this year. I am betting Stearns dumps him vs. paying him the $4mil or so he is going to require in arbitration.

Unfortunately Luis Urias has even less power along with lesser defense so unless he is hitting near .300 I am not he is really any better.

Archived