Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-15: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 18-3 -- Offense comes alive; Yelich and Vogelbach lead the way with 3 hits apiece including HRs]

Eye Black

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the 8 team playoff field so much. I should have been able to mentally bury this team weeks ago, but here I am yet again, expecting a different result.

Well the difference would be a 3.5 game deficit from the last spot compared to 1.5 back where they are now. If it were just a 4 team post season field like it used to be then yes, they'd be out of the race.

I hate the 8 team playoff field so much. I should have been able to mentally bury this team weeks ago, but here I am yet again, expecting a different result.

Well the difference would be a 3.5 game deficit from the last spot compared to 1.5 back where they are now. If it were just a 4 team post season field like it used to be then yes, they'd be out of the race.

Last night someone said that should be Jace Peterson last ab. Counsell is not buying it. He's the new Sogard.

It was me and I'm disgusted with the way that Counsell has managed the team this season. Why can't they just play Gyorko at third and find a way to get Gamel in the game at first or one of the outfield positions. Vogelbach is clearly a DH only but that doesn't mean that Peterson should ever be in the lineup.

I'm with ya; I think what keeps me coming back - aside from being a fan - is that baseball is just a nice distraction, even without fans and even when your favorite team looks like garbage and gets no-hit.

Archived