Brewer Fanatic

Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon

homer
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don’t get the Dak hype. He has a Top 5 OL and a Top 5 RB. The team uses first round draft picks on WR’s. His last 3 seasons have been 9-7, 10-6, and 8-8. But he wants as much money as Patrick Mahomes? For the Packers’ sake, I hope he gets it.

Dak had a really good rookie year. Beyond that, he’s an overhyped Cowboy QB.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
A good to really good MVS Is kind of a game changer for this offense.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Grrr ... can’t rest Rodgers and Jones now.

What would this game look like without Jones’ 75 yard run and Sullivan’s pick six?

I mean, if you took away any team’s two best plays, how would the result look?

Point taken, but those 2 quick TD’s limited the Lions’ ability to run the ball. They were worth more than 14 points in the intangible sense.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wayne called dagger on that score.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived