Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-14, Game 2: Cardinals (Ponce de Leon) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 9 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so sick of watching Keston Hiura hit. What a disappointment he's been. If you want to get him out, just throw fastballs down the middle. He'll swing right through them :(

I know this isn't 100% ... I'm just venting. I know he one the game 1 1/2 hours ago.

Its so frustrating because he has elite bat speed and should be a great player for us. I still believe in him but we need a new voice to get the best out of him.

I am so sick of watching Keston Hiura hit. What a disappointment he's been. If you want to get him out, just throw fastballs down the middle. He'll swing right through them :(

I know this isn't 100% ... I'm just venting. I know he one the game 1 1/2 hours ago.

Its so frustrating because he has elite bat speed and should be a great player for us. I still believe in him but we need a new voice to get the best out of him.

He's a professional. He's gotta figure it out. It's on him. Hard to blame Andy Haines when Hiura can't hit a fastball right down the middle.

That’s an error to be honest. May get scored a hit, but really no excuse for him to not get the ball.

Talking about Garcias hit up the middle? No way that's an error. Ball gets funky spin too.

I thought he was talking about the one off Ponce De Leon's calf...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

That’s an error to be honest. May get scored a hit, but really no excuse for him to not get the ball.

Talking about Garcias hit up the middle? No way that's an error. Ball gets funky spin too.

I thought he was talking about the one off Ponce De Leon's calf...

Yea, same one. For sure a hit.

Maybe Ned Yost can dig his DVD player out of storage and try to get it changed.

Archived