Brewer Fanatic

Game 1: Packers @ Vikings - Sunday, September 13th, Noon

homer
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would think Progressive would cut their losses with Baker Mayfield.

I still have no idea how good Mayfield's gonna be. I think he can be productive...he was as a rookie, but then they went with Kitchens last year and he didn'r really have a chance.

I'd give him one more season if I had an investment in him. It's not like he's Johnny Football and already proven to be a complete clown.

He's not off to a good start this year.

Yeah, but it's the Ravens. That team was loaded last year and they got better this year. That Calais Campbell trade is another one that's baffling to me. How do they pick him up for a 5th round pick?

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This Barnes dude is making some plays.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Defense holding helped out MVS. MVS makes that play and we are more than likely extending this lead. The drop could have been a big point swing.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Quite the roller coaster for MVS :)
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Silver lining- MVS is at least creating separation.

That...and I remember James Jones and Jordy both dropping quite a few balls early on. But it's still brutal to see those two drops.

He came back with a big catch, but this isn't a great secondary, but if MVS is going to step up and be the #2 this year...and we really need him to, he has to make both those plays.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Glad Rodgers keeps going back to him. They need his explosiveness in their offense. Has to get over the dropsies.

Historically Rodgers does that a lot. He will often go right back to the same guy after a big drop. He has also been a guy to not be afraid of throwing to young receivers versus feeding his star nonstop.

This is a good defense and Rodgers is pretty much doing whatever he wants to them.

Packers fans on twitter trying to roast the organization for their draft picks not being used. Meanwhile the Packers have built up a 29-10 lead heading to the 4th quarter against the team that all the experts picked to win the North. It’s been a fun day! :laughing
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Packers record for receptions in a single game is 14. Adams has 13.

Packers fans on twitter trying to roast the organization for their draft picks not being used. Meanwhile the Packers have built up a 29-10 lead heading to the 4th quarter against the team that all the experts picked to win the North. It’s been a fun day! :laughing

That’s one of the biggest reasons I come hang out here. Packers Twitter is a hellscape.

Archived