Brewer Fanatic

Game 1: Packers @ Vikings - Sunday, September 13th, Noon

homer
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Adams has 103 yards receiving already. LOL
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Can't watch the game with Packers broadcast. Is Jennings ticked that Rodgers is doing well?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Can't watch the game with Packers broadcast. Is Jennings ticked that Rodgers is doing well?

He stumbles over just about everything he tries to say.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

That should do it for this one. Lock down defense the rest of the way.

Bump.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm shocked that the Vikings tried making something happen there even with 3 timeouts. I thought maybe they'd take a shot on 1st but once it was 2nd and 10 I thought for sure they'd run the ball.

Passing against our secondary is not the matchup that they want.

Packers just killing them in TOP. Could loom large since these guys are probably not in game shape yet.

The solution to red zone scoring issues is to just score from outside the red zone.

Like I said...

“I wonder why sports take so long now”?! Same thing with baseball too. Way too many automatic reviews of everything, more commercial breaks. Sorry, just needed to vent. I swear it’s been about 15 minutes of the game clock under 1 minute and I need to get ready for work and was hoping to watch til halftime. Wow is this frustrating.

Nice pass from Rodgers there! Love to see that deep ball back!

Not an ideal way to end the half.

Archived