Brewer Fanatic

Game 1: Packers @ Vikings - Sunday, September 13th, Noon

homer
Crappy packer run defense.

Nice to know we have something we can depend on in these uncertain times.

That and pre-snap timeouts.

Was there a change to play clock procedures this year? Doesn’t seem like they’re in the huddle long and under 10 at LOS every play.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throw the red zone part of your playbook in the garbage and start new. Awful stuff so far.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Lol wow. Nothing has changed with this team. Great calls inside the 1 there MLF.

What in the world do you even burn a 2nd round pick on a guy like Dillon for if you never even use him when you need a yard?

Embarrassing.

Yeah I could feel that coming after the 2nd down play, 4th down and you throw a quick slant in traffic like that? At the end of the day that sequence may be what kills us today.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That sack was probably a penalty for roughing two years ago.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Well that makes you feel better about going for it on 4th

I agree with going for it on 4th and goal from the 1.

I don't agree with having 2nd and goal at the 1 and never once in 3 plays using the bruising 250 pound back for the exact sole situation that you invested a 2nd round pick in him for.

Archived