Brewer Fanatic

Game 1: Packers @ Vikings - Sunday, September 13th, Noon

homer
Sounds like Patrick missed having a major injury. Runyan looked decent out there. Maybe Turner can be OK back at guard, but not if its at last year's level. But at least we have some options.

Wagner looked solid at RT as well. I really liked how Jenkins looked out there, too. They have a decision to make with Jenkins I think. He has the capability of being a great, All-Pro-type guard, but I also think he has the ability to be a very good right tackle. Is a great guard more valuable than a good tackle? If the goal is to have your most talented 5 out there, that could very well mean Jenkins plays tackle, while Turner, Patrick and Runyan hold down the guard spots.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like Patrick missed having a major injury. Runyan looked decent out there. Maybe Turner can be OK back at guard, but not if its at last year's level. But at least we have some options.

Wagner looked solid at RT as well. I really liked how Jenkins looked out there, too. They have a decision to make with Jenkins I think. He has the capability of being a great, All-Pro-type guard, but I also think he has the ability to be a very good right tackle. Is a great guard more valuable than a good tackle? If the goal is to have your most talented 5 out there, that could very well mean Jenkins plays tackle, while Turner, Patrick and Runyan hold down the guard spots.

Archived