Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-13: Cubs (Mills) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 12-0 -- No Hit by Alec Mills]

Eye Black
I was big on houser, but he’s really showing that he makes more sense being used more like Suter.

Piggy backing them would create a monster. But that makes too much sense.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was big on houser, but he’s really showing that he makes more sense being used more like Suter.

When you start with an opener and make the other team lock in a lineup, you could then come in with someone against that platoon advantage. Stack your LHB for Houser, then you’ll see Suter against those LHB and you’re not going to pinch hit in the 4th/5th unless you want to burn your bench (then be stuck with RHB vs right relievers after Suter)

Just start Houser for 3 innings, Suter for 3 innings, and let Peralta finish the final 3 innings.

Done.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don’t know where Sogard’s head is today, but it doesn’t seem to be at Miller Park. Such a lackadaisical play to allow Baez to score.

CC, meet Stearns's doghouse.

What got CC so worked up today that he got tossed?

Sac fly scored Schwarber and sent Baez to 3rd. Sogard got the ball and threw it to 2nd and when he did Baez ran home and scored.

]

CC, meet Stearns's doghouse.

What got CC so worked up today that he got tossed?

Sac fly scored Schwarber and sent Baez to 3rd. Sogard got the ball and threw it to 2nd and when he did Baez ran home and scored.

Hmm... So you're Golden child makes a mistake and you blame the umpire.

I think what happened was CC was arguing they called time out.

If either runner had not stopped and retreated towards a base then the umpires are not supposed to Grant time.

It's on the players too assume they will not Grant time.

Softball is different.

Does anyone care if we get no hit? I am feeling very uncompetitive about this...I maybe almost want to get no-hit? Is that horrible?

I'm kind of in the same boat if that would mean Haines is gone next year.

On edit. I want the bench coaches to be completely flushed.

I think council has one of the worst bench coach staffs in baseball

Does anyone care if we get no hit? I am feeling very uncompetitive about this...I maybe almost want to get no-hit? Is that horrible?

It's cool seeing no hitters and it's not like a run or two is going to get us back in the game so bring on the no hitter.

I don't want to be no-hit by the freaking Cubs. Only thing worse would be by the Cardinals. Which could happen in the next few days as well.

What a lost season.

Glad we have Burnes to make us feel good every few days.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived