Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-12: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Suter) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2 -- Hader blows save in 9th]

Eye Black

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never feel optimistic facing Hendricks, Brewers rarely do well against him. But at the same time this Cubs offense doesn't scare me either, so should have a decent chance if they can just avoid having to face Hendricks for 9 innings again...

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Looks like the gameplan is to swing early in the count?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm not going to lie. I wish they would let Suter start the rest of the year. Just let him go as far as he can, maybe he only makes it to the 5th once the rest of the year but I think it's a lot more likely he shows success as a starter next year than Anderson, Lindblom or Houser.

Archived