Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-11: Cubs (Lester) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 1-0 -- Woodruff w/ 7.0 IP, 12 SO, 1 H, 0 BB; Braun walk-off sac fly in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It almost seems like the path of Hiuras bat through the zone is the same regardless of where the pitch goes....

It really seems like he's trying to launch one 450 feet every time he swings. I think be has it in his head that he's a major power hitter. I mean, he's going to get his homers, but his big selling point when drafted was his ability to put the bat on the ball.

I am always nervous when Hader enters a game... Just seems like he is on the edge with every appearance. I'm all for trading him if we can get the right haul. I just don't have a lot of confidence in him.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What a terrible at bat for Huira

What ANOTHER terrible at bat for Hiura

I’m convinced ... he needs glasses

Yes I said this as well. He doesn't appear able to pick the ball up well at all. I don't know how a major league player can not have his vision checked by the club in spring training but it has happened.

Archived