Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-06: Brewers (Anderson) at Indians (Bieber) [Brewers lose, 4-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have to hope that Hader has a strong ending to this season because he almost certainly is going to need to be traded.

I wish we would have traded him last week

I believe his best days are in the rear view

Not sure he will return to us the prospects we may desire, but I hope he is dealt nonetheless

We have to hope that Hader has a strong ending to this season because he almost certainly is going to need to be traded.

Not sure he will return to us the prospects we may desire, but I hope he is dealt nonetheless

I think you always have to sell high on relievers because you just never know year to year with any of them.

I think you always have to sell high on relievers because you just never know year to year with any of them.

As soon as Nottingham hit that ball I thought it was a DP.

Figured it would be a tough play going across his body. Obviously happy it took a hop to make it a really tough play.

With all of the shifts, when he first hit that ball on the ground I expected that when they flipped the camera angle there would be a fielder standing on the bag ready to turn the easiest DP imaginable.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

As soon as Nottingham hit that ball I thought it was a DP.

Figured it would be a tough play going across his body. Obviously happy it took a hop to make it a really tough play.

With all of the shifts, when he first hit that ball on the ground I expected that when they flipped the camera angle there would be a fielder standing on the bag ready to turn the easiest DP imaginable.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

I already regret the Yelich extension ... nine years is a long time

I wonder what his trade value would be in the offseason

I say let’s blow this team up & restock with prospects - Yelich & Hader for sure ... Hiura too if we get the right return

This team is awful ... how they are 18-21 is beyond me

Counsell may be a candidate for “Manager of the Year” to get this much out of so little

Stearns was due a mulligan & boy did he accommodate ... what a terrible offseason he had with his signings

Gyorko was one of the few bright spots & he can’t get on the field

I already regret the Yelich extension ... nine years is a long time

I wonder what his trade value would be in the offseason

I say let’s blow this team up & restock with prospects - Yelich & Hader for sure ... Hiura too if we get the right return

This team is awful ... how they are 18-21 is beyond me

Counsell may be a candidate for “Manager of the Year” to get this much out of so little

Stearns was due a mulligan & boy did he accommodate ... what a terrible offseason he had with his signings

Gyorko was one of the few bright spots & he can’t get on the field

Archived