Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-06: Brewers (Anderson) at Indians (Bieber) [Brewers lose, 4-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know being the home plate ump is hard, but so far this guy has been horrible! As I type this he misses another one. This guy doesn't have a clue

He blew 4 Ball/Strike calls just in the top of the 3rd. That's definitely not easy to do.

Can’t find the game on the radio today. Odd.

Where are you? In Milwaukee it’s on FM 94.5 because of a conflict with the last Bucks game of the year.

Much appreciated. Did not know that. Thank you

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oh forgot who our 5th hitter is today. What a joke.

That whole bottom 5 is a joke except that Urias is a legitimate low part of the order hitter. But Arcia batting 5th and Peterson, Taylor, and Nottingham anywhere isn’t going to get you much against anyone, much less one of the league’s top pitchers.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

I know the whole lineup has struggled, but Arcia batting 5th is just not a good recipe for cashing in scoring opportunities. Is Gyorko hurt?

Isn't Gyorko away from the team.

He was on the bereavement list, but I thought he had returned.

I know the whole lineup has struggled, but Arcia batting 5th is just not a good recipe for cashing in scoring opportunities. Is Gyorko hurt?

Isn't Gyorko away from the team.

He was on the bereavement list, but I thought he had returned.

He played Friday.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

A bit unusual for the Brewers to have back to back days OFF

This offense continues to under-perform ... even as a die-hard fan, they are nearly impossible to watch

There is no excuse for playing Peterson over Gyorko or Braun who are established major-league hitters ... I’m not a fan of platoons or shifts

Yelich is the most perplexing - his numbers are far from any of his previous MLB seasons ... especially his two in Milwaukee

I hope Attanasio opens up his wallet so Stearns can assemble some talent around a few of the Brewers key players

Enough rambling & complaining ... hopefully this is a one-year aberration & next year will be much improved

#GoBrewers

Archived