Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-05: Brewers (Woodruff) at Indians (Civale) [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Indians walk-off in 9th versus Hader]

Eye Black
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why I never buy into any Arcia type "breakout." He has never not reverted back to who he is.

Maybe but there's been an awful lot of love for Urias on this site and the more you just look at the numbers, the more you realize they're pretty much the same player offensively with a major advantage to Arcia defensively.

This is why I never buy into any Arcia type "breakout." He has never not reverted back to who he is.

Maybe but there's been an awful lot of love for Urias on this site and the more you just look at the numbers, the more you realize they're pretty much the same player offensively with a major advantage to Arcia defensively.

But he is 3 years younger then Arcia and had a better hitting profile in the minors.

I know he will soon be gone and I’ll probably forget he ever wore a Brewers jersey but how in the heck is Jace Peterson now the new Sogard of this team? It’s like Counsell has to have one crappy player that is a must start.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I know he will soon be gone and I’ll probably forget he ever wore a Brewers jersey but how in the heck is Jace Peterson now the new Sogard of this team? It’s like Counsell has to have one crappy player that is a must start.

In his small sample with the Brewers this season he had over a 900 ops entering the game including a 476 obp.....

Archived