Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-04: Brewers (Burnes) at Indians (Carrasco) [Brewers win, 7-1 -- Burnes masterful; Haines ejected among flurry of expletives; Crew bats come alive]

Eye Black
That’s a pretty light hitting lineup. I try not to add to the negativity, but don’t see them scoring more than 2 tonight. Burnes needs to be nearly perfect.

In my defense they really should only have 2 right now, but glad the jinx worked. Corbin was nearly perfect on top of it.

Hitting has to be hard when the ump calls chin high strikes, lol, the Raptor will take it. He prolly threw the pitch before the ump was looking.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That’s a pretty light hitting lineup. I try not to add to the negativity, but don’t see them scoring more than 2 tonight. Burnes needs to be nearly perfect.

In my defense they really should only have 2 right now, but glad the jinx worked. Corbin was nearly perfect on top of it.

Hitting has to be hard when the ump calls chin high strikes, lol, the Raptor will take it. He prolly threw the pitch before the ump was looking.

Appreciate the jinx being in full effect tonight. The Brewers have 12 hits so far, and have had some very hard contact.

This is the team we were all hoping for this year that is indeed very fun to watch tonight.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Umm, guys......Corbin Burnes to the Cy Young watch list in a shortened 2020?

No, he flat out isn’t THAT good. Darvish, Bauer, and DeGrom...one of those guys will continue to dominate. Burnes may end up a up a great...but I doubt dominates to overtake guys like that.

The Indians have had a lot of difficulty developing passable outfield hitters recently. Bradley Zimmer is probably the one that is the most surprising to me. He looked like he was safe bet to be a major league hitter, but now he’s nearly 28 years old and can’t crack an MLB roster that includes Delino DeShields Jr., Jordan Luplow, and Oscar Mercado in the outfield mix.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived