Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-04: Brewers (Burnes) at Indians (Carrasco) [Brewers win, 7-1 -- Burnes masterful; Haines ejected among flurry of expletives; Crew bats come alive]

Eye Black
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Burnes has turned the corner like Woodruff did last year, having him and Woody as our 1 and 2 is a really nice feeling. Add an arm in the off season, and our rotation will look pretty tough, assuming we can get a decent, competent, 4 and 5 guy(s).

I am starting to think that Houser is not an answer for our long term rotation plans. I think that, not sure if CC and Stearns feel the same though.

Can Peralta do the same next year and be a legit rotation arm?

I seriously doubt Peralta will ever be a legit starter.

I don’t completely understand why they’re using James Karinchak in the 8th inning of a 4-run game, but here’s to a high pitch count inning to start the weekend for the Indians best reliever!
Not just “at Night” anymore.

A humble man would rewatch his performance behind the plate and go.......I was terrible.

Whenever you meet a humble Major League umpire, let me know so I can call the national press on this improbable finding.

Your right.....I have better odds of seeing Sasquatch or aliens.

Archived