Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-02: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 8-5 -- Crew overcomes early 4-0 deficit]

Eye Black
Wow a team moving runners over. I didn't know that was allowed.

I doubt that was intentional. Very few teams play anything close to small ball these days.

I wish the Brewers would try small ball again. I know statistics say otherwise, but the modern swing-for-the fences approach isn’t going to cut it for this team. Need to do something different.

Plus 3TO baseball is waaaayyyy less interesting to watch

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Plus 3TO baseball is waaaayyyy less interesting to watch

My main gripe with 3TO baseball is that it makes it too easy on the defense. The same was true when Ken Macha was manager. Pitcher doesn't have to worry about baserunners.

Anyone else watching the pigeon race on the warning track behind home plate? Or is that just me?

I was watching in envy. None of us can go to the ballpark but they just mosey on in like it's no big deal, as pigeons are wont to do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Anyone else watching the pigeon race on the warning track behind home plate? Or is that just me?

I was watching in envy. None of us can go to the ballpark but they just mosey on in like it's no big deal, as pigeons are wont to do.

I was actually in Milwaukee last weekend with the Brewers playing at home... I drove by the stadium longingly...:(

Archived