Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-02: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 8-5 -- Crew overcomes early 4-0 deficit]

Eye Black

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, why the heck isn't Braun in the IL? I get that there isn't really much of anything that he's taking the spot of, but heck, I'd rather see Ray get a little playing time than watch glimpses of Braun sitting on the bench in a polo shirt.

Don't we seem to go through this every season where we keep guys on the active roster when they can't play for a week. We are probably better off with Braun as a pinch hitter than Ray taking a spot on the roster.

Also, why the heck isn't Braun in the IL? I get that there isn't really much of anything that he's taking the spot of, but heck, I'd rather see Ray get a little playing time than watch glimpses of Braun sitting on the bench in a polo shirt.

Yeah this is getting slightly ridiculous. Either play or send him to the IL.

Lindblom seems like a good guy so I am sort of happy we gave him enough money to retire on. With that said it was just one of many awful moves that we made last offseason. Really Gyorko and Phelps before being traded were the only moves that have worked out well so far.

How does Urias not throw to first for the easy double play.

Big mistake. Even if the runner on third had broken for the plate and scored they’d basically be out of the inning with one run. Now the big inning is still in order.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Community Moderator
This team is more painful to watch than 2002. At least that team was supposed to be bad, this team is just as god-awful to watch but they keep drawing me in because they should be better than this. It's a true miracle that Counsell has somehow found a way to get them to 16 wins.

Archived