Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-01: Tigers (Fulmer) at Brewers (Lindblom) [Brewers lose, 12-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
throws a little like Yardley

Kind of a side-armer?

Yep, not to the extent of Yardley but funky delivery. Having a hard time pitching inside to righties obviously....

Even with a funky delivery if 90 is your top end you are not going to be around long.

You wait your whole life to pitch in the majors and then hit 2 guys throw a wild pitch and then get lite up for 4 runs.........welcome to the bigs....

Only one way to go from there... up! Either in results, or physically... to Appleton..,

Yep, not to the extent of Yardley but funky delivery. Having a hard time pitching inside to righties obviously....

Even with a funky delivery if 90 is your top end you are not going to be around long.

Unless your Dan Quisenberry or Kent Tekulve......and few are.

And if it wasn’t bad enough for Bickford

It really sounded awful.

Yea, there was no doubt. They zoomed in when the trainer moved it and the whole outside of his hand looked like jello. I thought multiple bones on the outside of the hand had to be broke.

And if it wasn’t bad enough for Bickford

Really sucks. It looked it when they got the glove off.

Awful news for the Tigers. JaCoby Jones was having a very good year offensively.

He was, but has fallen off a cliff the past couple of weeks, I mean straight off the cliff...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived