Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-01: Tigers (Fulmer) at Brewers (Lindblom) [Brewers lose, 12-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lindblom getting destroyed by tone of the worst lineups in the game. An awful long term signing.

I hope Stearns has learned his lesson and doesn’t get stupid and use the option on all these one year contracts.

Oh man, if that happens, I'm gonna..............well, I'm just gonna...........................................oh crap, I'll still watch, but will be depressed all winter long and won't look forward to the 2021 season starting...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Give Rasmussen a shot in the rotation. At least your getting a young promising arm some experience. He can’t be worse.

He’s not a starter.......not stretched out......every time he started it would be a bullpen day.....of course it’s been a pen day whenever Lindblom started so maybe it doesn’t matter.

Wou,d think Peralta , Lauer or Supak wou,d be options.....maybe Suter.

I agree I’ve seen enough....hope they try somebody else

There is no way they are going to admit their mistake and relegate Lindlom to the bull pen or Appleton. He will stay in the rotation the rest of the regular season.

I know this is mostly a vent thread so....how does Andy Haines not see Omar Narvaez uppercutting everything and not fix it?

Why have none of our hitting coaches ever taught Arcia to keep his back foot from moving all over the place when he swings?

Signing a player off a big injury never seemed smart and could really tank us as a franchise. This could really suck moving forward.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So Gyorko has an OPS over 900 and he can’t get a shot to start against righties. Just makes no sense at all that Counsell goes straight platoon with Sogard and Peterson starting against every righty.

You know he’s not on the active roster right???

Archived