Brewer Fanatic

2020-09-01: Tigers (Fulmer) at Brewers (Lindblom) [Brewers lose, 12-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I prefer Levering to Lepay ... but I miss BA anytime he is off calling NBA games

He is a step above Lepay, but a very small step...As long as he doesn't start saying "payoff pitch" I can live with him...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Serious question...Has one Stearns move panned out from last off-season?

Not really, no.

Moose and Grandal are sucking butt too, so keeping either of those guys at their salaries probably would have gotten Stearns in trouble with the fan base too. (I admit, I wanted to keep one of them...)

This game feels un-winable right now...

Not a fun team to watch, in fact, this is my least favorite team in recent memory. A boring, futile, unlikeable bunch of trash heap garbage.

Trading a lottery ticket for Mathias, claiming Yardley, signing Phelps, Gyorko, Anderson has been fine.

But he'd have to take the L on Lindblom, Narvaez, Smoak, Garcia, Sogard, Morrison, Holt, Healy, Peterson, and the early results of the San Diego trade.

Trading a lottery ticket for Mathias, claiming Yardley, signing Phelps, Gyorko, Anderson has been fine.

But he'd have to take the L on Lindblom, Narvaez, Smoak, Garcia, Sogard, Morrison, Holt, Healy, Peterson, and the early results of the San Diego trade.

I would agree with this except Mathias never plays so his impact has been tempered.

Archived