Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-31: Pirates (Williams) at Brewers (Suter) [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Arcia delivers game winning RBI in 8th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s just hard to root for a Jace Peterson. I mean, he has no business being on this roster. So when he’s up in a spot like that, while it benefits the Brewers, I almost want him to stink so they move on already.

It's easier for me with not having a minor league season. I just assume Ray and Taylor aren't better options based on whatever they're doing in Appleton. Compared to last year, when Hiura was raking in AAA while Travis Shaw was up here looking like he had forgotten how to play baseball.

I can’t imagine how Ray or Taylor would fair any worse than Peterson.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Me likey

7zB2SSm.png

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Rasmussen is quite a wake up call after Suter.

Right? that's like having 11 mild wings and the 12th one is ghost pepper thermonuclear hot

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Rasmussen doing a nice Ray Black impersonation right now.

That injury has really setback Yelich. This could tailspin on us if he doesn’t start having some success.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

We shouldn’t be struggling so much with the worst team in baseball.

The best teams in the league still lose to the worst. It’s baseball. It’s usually why folks tune in.

We shouldn’t be struggling so much with the worst team in baseball.

Who let the Pirates fan in here?

Archived