Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-27, Game #2: Reds (Miley) at Brewers (Lindblom) [Brewers lose, 6-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming into tonight Miley had give up 13 hits, 7 walks, 10 runs (9 earned) in just 8.1 IP this season. So far this game isn’t far from ranking along with the Derek Holland game as my most disappointing outcome for this offense versus a starting pitcher.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Well, we are good at one thing. We do cutoffs well. So there's that. I mean he's safe but it was a job well done there.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I just don't see any way you could do anything but sell if anyone came offering any kind of decent prospects

We don’t have much to sell. Phelps maybe, but even he’s probably more useful next year than what we’d get for him.

I just don't see any way you could do anything but sell if anyone came offering any kind of decent prospects

We don’t have much to sell. Phelps maybe, but even he’s probably more useful next year than what we’d get for him.

If a team comes to the table offering a couple cornerstone-type young offensive players for Hader, you gotta listen. Can't go into 2021 filling holes with Sogard types again.

Can we talk about how Stearns TT’d this year’s Brewers? Smartest man in the room with Sogard, Gyorko, Smoak, Holt signings. DFA’s Holt and allows Claudio to keep a job?

Seat is not hot by any means, but he's under the microscope for 2021.

Not at all hot. But his offensive signings have been done for awhile and we are supposed to accept him as genius. Been a pretty atrocious offseason and that includes Yelich extension.

Can we talk about how Stearns TT’d this year’s Brewers? Smartest man in the room with Sogard, Gyorko, Smoak, Holt signings. DFA’s Holt and allows Claudio to keep a job?

Seat is not hot by any means, but he's under the microscope for 2021.

Not at all hot. But his offensive signings have been done for awhile and we are supposed to accept him as genius. Been a pretty atrocious offseason and that includes Yelich extension.

There is no GM in baseball that wouldn't have ran to the table to sign Yelich to the extension he signed. Scuffling for 30 games in the wierdest season in MLB history isn't going to change that.

Archived