Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-27, Game #2: Reds (Miley) at Brewers (Lindblom) [Brewers lose, 6-0]

Eye Black

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I am one beer and one old fashioned into the evening. I like our odds.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I am one beer and one old fashioned into the evening. I like our odds.

I’m feeling confident as well. It’s either the alcohol or the 1.066 OPS the Brewers hitters have against Wade Miley talking.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

After the Cardinals pulled off an improbable comeback win against the Royals last night to avoid losing that series at home, the Pirates flew into St. Louis for a one day double header and raise the Jolly Roger by sweeping the Cardinals. The Brewers series against the Pirates this weekend with a looming trade deadline seems very important.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I remember people always thinking Dim Tillard was the next great TV guy.

...erm, I’m not to sure about that.

He’s trying too hard.......but it is his first time so I’ll give him a little slack.

He’s provided some good insight, then just awkward at times. Probably takes a little to get comfortable in the booth.

Ryan Braun had one of the worst ABs of the year. Looked like an AL bullpen pitcher having his first AB since little league.

Braun has an alarming amount of really ugly looking ABs for a veteran of his experience. I don't deny his swing can look great when he's right, but for someone in his 14th season it's surprising how often he goes up looking like he has no clue.

Archived