Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-24: Reds (Bauer) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Offense tallies 7 hits and 4 runs off Bauer]

Eye Black
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sogard really impairs my ability to enjoy a Brewer game.

You have 1 post. You have probably been lurking for awhile. You saw Sogard strike out and said, "I can't take it anymore. I have to create an account to tell people exactly what I think of Eric Sogard."

I can dig it.

Not really.

Thanks for the insult though.

Gameday showed Castellanos putting in play a pitch that was about a foot off the outside of the plate. Did that really happen?

Yes, he lunged at it and not only made contact, but somehow pulled it to the left side of the infield.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Sogard really impairs my ability to enjoy a Brewer game.

You have 1 post. You have probably been lurking for awhile. You saw Sogard strike out and said, "I can't take it anymore. I have to create an account to tell people exactly what I think of Eric Sogard."

I can dig it.

Not really.

Thanks for the insult though.

I didn't read it as an insult. Regardless, welcome to the board!

Gotta tell you ... watching this Reds team play like a dumpster fire is oddly satisfying after all the "OMG the Reds are gonna be contenders" talk from last winter.

The Reds may be moving in the right direction, but that team was a train wreck last year, and teams don't typically go from crap to contender in one season.

Before that hit Hiura had never even put a ball in play against Bauer. Surprised he’d throw Hiura that apparent knuckle curve twice in a row instead of sticking with the fastball/cutters.

Gotta tell you ... watching this Reds team play like a dumpster fire is oddly satisfying after all the "OMG the Reds are gonna be contenders" talk from last winter.

The Reds may be moving in the right direction, but that team was a train wreck last year, and teams don't typically go from crap to contender in one season.

Better yet is that Castellanos and Bauer are likely both gone after this season.

Was it the same guy or guys who said the Anderson signing was going to be a disaster? :)

Better yet is that Castellanos and Bauer are likely both gone after this season.

And they're on the hook for at least three more years for Votto at $25M/year.

Archived