Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-24: Reds (Bauer) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Offense tallies 7 hits and 4 runs off Bauer]

Eye Black
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stinks to strand two runners in scoring position, but after Avisail Garcia grounded out on the first pitch of the game, it’s a minor victory to score a run and make Bauer throw 23 pitches in the 1st inning.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I know Bauer's fastball has been really good this year but I thought he got a lot of the plate with them in the 1st inning. There were some very hittable pitches up there, granted hitting them square is another story..

Moose and his line would fit in really well with our lineup this season.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anybody know what’s written/scratched in the dirt on the back side of the pitchers mound? It looks like “BUDS” I think.

Thanks, figured it had to be Bauer related. He’s pitching like he tipped back a few Budweisers.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Sogard really impairs my ability to enjoy a Brewer game.

You have 1 post. You have probably been lurking for awhile. You saw Sogard strike out and said, "I can't take it anymore. I have to create an account to tell people exactly what I think of Eric Sogard."

I can dig it.

Anybody know what’s written/scratched in the dirt on the back side of the pitchers mound? It looks like “BUDS” I think.

Thanks, figured it had to be Bauer related. He’s pitching like he tipped back a few Budweisers.

More info if you're interested, Budweiser offered to released special cans if he broke the club's strikeout record tonight: https://www.fox19.com/2020/08/24/bauer-strikeouts-away-record-viral-hold-my-beer-challenge/

Archived