Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-22: Brewers (Lindblom) at Pirates (Holland) [Brewers lose, 12-5]

Eye Black

If you're going to be bad, this is the year to do it. Get a decent pick, use it well,.

Check the market on some BP arms this week, maybe. No idea what trading will look like, but I would take just about whatever prospect capital we could get for, say, Phelps.

I might even try to give Taylor and/or Ray a look. Why not? Can't be worse, and at least they're young-ish. Heck, I'd take Keon.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That'll but Hiura another week

He’s a bum. I’d rather play Pina at 2B or DH. I’m done with him for awhile.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hiura still sucks.

He's young and developing. He's still had a better offensive season than almost every other player in this lineup.

He needs to play, not sit for a week.

He can play with himself for a week for the crap he’s done lately.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What they see in Perdomo is beyond me.....but hey keep throwing him out there.

He’s big. Throws left handed. Throws hard. That’s enough for this organization. He gets more innings than Hader who should be fresh for the playoffs....

What they see in Perdomo is beyond me.....but hey keep throwing him out there.

Third appearance....

In five days.

He can play with himself for a week for the crap he’s done lately.

#phrasing

It was on purpose. :laughing I get that Hiura could have a big future and maybe it’s the Millers talking but I’m just tired of his crap this past few days. It’s not like we are winning with him. Teach him a lesson.

Major leaguers that can’t throw strikes. Fun stuff.

Angel Hernandez just stinks behind home plate. Do the umps generally stay within a division or with a team or something? I haven't been paying close attention to what umpires are doing with COVID and travel but it's frustrating to keep drawing him.

That being said, Brewer pitchers have been bad an outside the zone and he squeezed Holland a few times; it's just a more in-general view that he's been terrible for as long as I've been paying attention. It's a bummer I've had to see him so often this season, whether behind home plate or on other bases.

Archived