Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-22: Brewers (Lindblom) at Pirates (Holland) [Brewers lose, 12-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lindbloom has given up early runs, but seems to settle in and keep you in a game. He’s paid like a #5 starter essentially, and about what he is. I think he would be a .500 pitcher with about a 4.50 ERA over a full season.

He’s averaging 4 innings a start with about a 7 era and a whip over 1.5.’

Gyroko hits a bomb but can’t stay in the game in the 5th. Counsell is wearing on me fast this year. Just dumb crap all the time.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Mikolas and Lindblom bring similar-type stuff to the mound.

Velocity isn't everything but Mikolas has averaged 94 and Lindblom is at like 90.5. Mikolas also doesn't walk anybody. Their stuff isn't similar at all.

Between not running out a pop out, striking out 50% of the time, and that throw, he shouldn’t see the field for a week. I don’t care if he’s a promising bat. He isn’t a professional.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived