Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-21: Brewers (Houser) at Pirates (Kuhl) [Brewers lose, 7-2]

Eye Black
Can we finally stop the talk of Narvaez being the second coming of Ivan Rodriguez?

I must have missed anyone making that comparison.

I just want him to hit like he did in Seattle.

With some hard work and film study, he might be able to get up to .150

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4-17. We are losing to a team that is 4-17. We are a very bad team.

What will we be if we win?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I could deal with Sogard if he was used as the bench guy that his abilities have been suited for his entire career.

Counsell, no doubt, loves the guy. It was like this even before he got released a couple years ago.

Sogard is making like a bazillion dollars so he’s not going anywhere. Nice man, good family, but it was a mistake, again.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I have no love for Sogard but the continued focus on him when everybody is sucking gets old.

He isn’t the reason our offense has been horrible.

He is one of many reasons and his signing never made any sense. Stearns flat out whiffed last offseason and we are paying the price.

I have no love for Sogard but the continued focus on him when everybody is sucking gets old.

He is one of many reasons and his signing never made any sense. Stearns flat out whiffed last offseason and we are paying the price.

Would you say you have lost confidence in Stearns? ;)

Would you say you have lost confidence in Stearns? ;)

I get the joke and the answer is yes.

I checked baseball-ref to see who IS the main reason our offense is terrible...

Turns out Manny Pina leads non-pitchers in total bWAR with .3, Sogard is tied with 3 others, including Lorenzo Cain, for second place. Mostly meaningless stat but tells you how bad our regulars have been as a whole so far this year.

Our lineup hasn’t been good but not starting Braun and Garcia is just dumb. If one needs a day off, stagger them. Just too much potential pop to leave out of the lineup when we are already lacking it.

Our lineup hasn’t been good but not starting Braun and Garcia is just dumb. If one needs a day off, stagger them. Just too much potential pop to leave out of the lineup when we are already lacking it.

I love Braun but he just isn't the same player and Garcia sucks.

I love Braun but he just isn't the same player and Garcia sucks.

Guy, your schtick is getting old. Go watch something else or something.

We would be nothing, because all you'd hear is radio silence.

Right? We crept back to .500 and he was nonexistent around here. Complains to complain. We get it, things aren’t going as planned right now.

We would be nothing, because all you'd hear is radio silence.

We can't score against the worst team in baseball. Should I be celebrating our 1 run and 3 hits.

Archived